Kootenay Colouring features landscapes from the West Kootenay region of BC. With mountains, wildflowers, glaciers, waterfalls, and more – the artwork captures local gems and popular destinations. Colour in the pages and dream of future adventures!
- 29 full-page images on 8.5″ x 11″ paper
- 4 postcards to colour, cut, and share
- High quality heavyweight paper so markers won’t bleed through
- Spiral binding lies flat for ease of use
- For artists of all levels
- A portion of all sales donated to the Nelson Community Food Centre
About the author
Abby Wilson paints her love of the mountains into bright, bold acrylic landscapes. Founder of the West Kootenay Hiking website and an active member of the Federation of Canadian Artists, Abby’s work is held in private collections in Canada, the US, and Europe. See her artist website for more.